Sunday, December 04, 2011

Sunday Burst of Weird and Awesome

Oddities and Awesome abound!

:: I typically don't like the "Pretty young people stranded somewhere with killers on the loose" genre, but I may have to make an exception in this case. What a hilariously wonderful idea for a movie!

:: As a guy, I thought it was the height of innovation when some restaurants stuck a cork board in their restrooms and tacked up the day's sports page right above the urinal so we dudes had something to read. Now comes the next generation of urinal entertainment. Sometimes I tremble to realize that yes, this is the future. Somebody thought this up instead of inventing, oh, I don't know, supralight drive or flying cars or lightsabers.

That's about it. I can't really top the urinal thing, anyway....

2 comments:

LC Scotty said...

And one of the "titular hillbillies" is none other than Alan Tudyk-our beloved Wash!

Ben Varkentine said...

Thanks for the linkage.