For more information on my writing, please visit my official author website!
ForgottenStars.net

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Something for Thursday

You know what, folks? It's sunny and cool in Buffalo (for now, anyway -- rain and chillier temps are in the forecast), I'm taking today through Monday off from work, The Wife and I are escaping town tomorrow evening (without The Kid!) for my Belated Birthday Bacchanalia (The Wife almost always works on my birthday, so we usually postpone a few days) which includes our yearly trip to Ithaca for the Apple Harvest Festival, and some other stuff's going on that has me happy as a clam, so...here's a bit of infectious 80s bubblegum!


3 comments:

Mimi said...

Have a great getaway!

Jaquandor said...

Thanks! It'll be a great time.

Roger Owen Green said...

are clams REALLY happy?

love the red sneakers in the video.