Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Burst of Weird and Awesome!

Oddities and Awesome abound!

:: I've seen this a bunch of places this week, and I can't help but link it: National leader announces the death of a prominent terrorist. I'm so conflicted....

:: I'd love to try this spice mixture called "Ras al Hanout", which you add to coffee before brewing. It's a pretty extensive recipe, though, and a lot of the component spices are things I wouldn't want to have around in quantity, because I'm not sure I'd use them for anything else but this. I wonder if there's a spice outlet in Buffalo where one can buy teeny portions of spice? Anyone?

:: Oh, how I'd love to see this: the world's largest model airport. Make sure to check out the photo galleries! Wonderful stuff here. This is some seriously great model work.

More next week!

No comments: