Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fourteen years


Wife 2, originally uploaded by Jaquandor.

On May 17, 1997 I married this beautiful woman. We're still going strong, after some good times and some bad times and some more good times and some awful times and some more good times. I remain eternally grateful to whatever cosmic forces are out there to be at her side and to have her at mine.

Happy Anniversary!

Unfortunately, I work today and she works tonight. Fortunately, night after tomorrow we're going to see Wicked. Huzzah! Let there be rum! Drink up me hearties, yo-ho!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

jason said...

Happy anniversary, Jaquandor and The Wife!

Mimi said...

Happy Anniversary! Many Years!

(I have to admit to a giggle at the "Wife 2" under the photo :) )

Roger Owen Green said...

happy anniversary! I SHOULD remember this, since you got maaried 2 days shy of 2 years before we did.

Cindy said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful wife, and I know from reading your blog that there is much more to her than that. Best wishes.