Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Burst of Weird and AWESOME!

Oddities and Awesome abound!

:: I've mentioned Axe Cop before, but here's a refresher. It's a comic that's being drawn by a guy as a favor to his younger brother, who is writing it. The younger brother is five, so he's come up with a killer storyline about a cop whose chief weapon is his fireman's axe, and who precedes his attacks on criminals with the battle cry, "I'm gonna chop your heads off!"

Well, if they made Axe Cop into a movie, it would look like this:

Axe Cop: The Movie - Part 1 from Peter Muehlenberg on Vimeo.



I would totally pay ten bucks to go see Axe Cop.

:: I need to start watching the show at some point, but here's an impressive map of Battlestar Galactica's twelve colonies of Kobol.

:: Here's one of the coolest road-building gizmos I've ever seen:



Via Toolmonger.

More next week!

1 comment:

Call me Paul said...

You've never watched any Battlestar Galactica? You should. It's really good.