Monday, November 01, 2010

Sentential Links #226

Linkage....

:: So consider this my notice to all of you out there: if you need someone to Jump for Jupiter, either with you or for you, I’m your girl.

:: This is a sheep farm. I know that now.

:: I love to eat while I read or read while I eat, which may result in unfortunate accidents.

:: I have a tendency to read a lot more into fall (rebirth! potential!) than most, having never outgrown that whole back-to-school excitement (a feeling, I suppose, not shared by all, but I always loved school, and summer just gets to be too much after a while, doesn’t it?).

:: I must now come before you the Toolmonger readers and prepare that great meal of bitter sorrow — the crow. Then consume it. After years of doing this you’d think I’d have learned my lesson by now, but alas I exhibit characteristics of density that would boggle most geologists.

:: File that sucker in the drawer marked "Way to give away the end of the story on the cover, guys. Geez."

:: As of yesterday, Ian officially belongs to us, and not to the hospital or the ambulance company. As far as I can tell, there are no outstanding bills. We get to keep him.

:: All the financial planning advice I’ve ever seen seems to be intended for the wealthy and near wealthy and I always think, “Hey, what about us ordinary people? What are we supposed to do?”

More next week....

No comments: