Sunday, September 12, 2010

Beerz to you!


Beerz to you!, originally uploaded by Jaquandor.

This is a convenience store located in Orchard Park, just south of Green Lake. I've been driving by it for years, but I still have never gone in. No real reason, other than the fact that convenience stores are located for convenience, i.e., they're there because you need them to be there. I've just never driven by this place at a time when I needed to stop for something. Maybe I'll hop over there one of these days, though.

The name, of course, reminds me of the song Clint Eastwood and Ray Charles perform during the opening credits of the movie Any Which Way You Can, "Beers To You":



Beerz to you!

1 comment:

Derek J. Punaro said...

As far as convenience stores go, it's one of the better ones. They actually have a real deli and fresh cut stuff for you, and bring in fresh baked goods from a bakery which I cannot remember at the moment.