Wrapping this up, which I've done the last two weeks. Via Sunday Stealing:
45. Favorite color?
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Sure. Punched and kicked, too. I was a kid once. (I'm proud that I've never slapped The Kid or The Wife, though.)
47. Is your hair curly?
Not really, although it does occasionally hang in loose ringlets.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Wow, it's been a long time since I bought a CD at a store. I've downloaded music, though. I love CDs, but they've always been too expensive, and increasingly hard to find in stores.
49. Do looks matter?
Unfortunately, they end up mattering a bit. It's a damned shame.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
At cards? Maybe. At love? I hope I never have to find out.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
It's probably higher than it should be, just because we should really get off our arses and consolidate our phone service or something. We've talked about ditching our land-line and going with Fios for Internet only, but we haven't pulled the trigger yet.
52. Do you like your life right now?
Sure. It needs some improving, but it's fine.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
We don't even have a teevee in the bedroom. When we want to watch something while in bed, we use my laptop...and I don't fall asleep with the laptop!
54. Can you handle the truth?
55. Do you have good vision?
It's OK, I guess. I wear glasses for reading and computer stuff, but other than that, I'm OK. I've noticed that my long-distance visual acuity has been dropping over the years; I used to be able to see things from very far distances that are now harder to make out.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Dislike, sure. Hate, no. I try to avoid hate.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
When at work, fairly often (we have a wireless phone system). When at home, not that often. Mainly calls to The Wife when she's at work.
58. The last person you held hands with?
The Wife. I love her hand; I think we started holding hands on our second or third date.
59. What are you wearing?
What else? A white t-shirt under a pair of overalls.
60. What is your favourite animal?
The buffalo, the killer whale, and the good old cat.
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at?
Right outside our apartment building. (That's just one of many favorites.)
62. Can you hula hoop?
I'm not sure I've ever tried!
63. Do you have a job?
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
The new oil filter for The Wife's car.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Probably, but I don't recall doing so.
And that's it. I think that the Meme of Many Odd Questions is finally over!