Sunday, September 06, 2009

Sunday Burst of Weirdness

Oddities abound!

:: I think we can officially call the "Coming Up With New Stuff to Deep Fry" craze over, with the advent of deep-fried butter. What else is there besides deep-frying stuff that will literally kill you? Bring on the deep-fried arsenic!

:: If you've ever looked around Blogistan and thought to yourself, "Hmmmm, there needs to be a blog that does nothing but contrast the way foods look as prepared versus the way they look in the picture on the packaging", well, look no further! It's Food In Real Life. This is nothing new, obviously; I remember my intense feelings of disappointment the first time I got a Big Mac at McDonalds and noted that the burger I got wasn't the four-inch-tall behemoth pictured in the commercials.

:: Note to self: avoid Jericho, Arkansas. Hoo boy, what a mess they've got brewin' down there!

:: Want to see what a molecule looks like?

More next week!

No comments: