Sunday, January 04, 2009

Sunday Burst of Weirdness

Weird...weird...very weird....

:: I saw this linked on a lot of highly-trafficked blogs, so my linking it probably won't make much difference at all, but here's the theme from Shaft, played by...the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain.



(Thanks to the movie In the Line of Fire, the Clint Eastwood thriller, I'll never misspell "ukulele" again. Believe it or not, the spelling of "ukulele" actually plays into a significant plot-point in that movie.)

:: Bacon zombie. (via)

:: OK, I've committed the act of fanfic in the past, but not in a long time, and...well, here's some Star Trek fanfic. I clicked on a single story and read about five paragraphs in; in that space one character sat on a whoopee cushion and the author used it's as a possessive. Then I was done.

That's about all for this week.

No comments: