Monday, February 25, 2008

Sentential Links #130

Wow...it doesn't feel like I've been doing these for all that long, but I'm slowly closing in on a two and a half years, if I haven't hit that target already considering that there have been weeks when I didn't indulge this series. Anyway, on with the links. Click them or the puppy gets it.

:: My coworker friend Denise came in the office earlier this week and told me that she heard on the radio that 80’s music was now considered to be OLDIES CLASSIC ROCK. (You know what used to bother me when I used to listen to Buffalo's oldies station on a regular basis, back when Buffalo had a real oldies station? Hearing "Kokomo" as an oldie. Just because the Beach Boys recorded it didn't make it an oldie. But apparently now it actually is an oldie. Yipes!)

:: "Why can't Steve Carrel host the Oscars? He's actually funny." (That's actually a pretty good suggestion, although I thought Jon Stewart was terrific. I don't agree with everything SamuraiFrog says, but he's always interesting.)

:: Please clear any unused time off the microwave when you are finished. Some of us have OCD and leftover time drives us crazy. (My new favorite blog. This thing is hysterical.)

:: So I'm designating this week's condiment of the week to honey. Take time to think of all the little things you daily dose of honey does each day--be he/she a parent, kiddo, lovemuffin, or life-supporting friend.

:: Three cheers Canada!

:: O Sunday Family Circus, why do you insist on the being baffling and totally insane?

:: You know you're a US presidents geek when you accidentally buy the same biography of Chester Alan Arthur twice.

All for this week. Tune in again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.