Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday Burst of Weirdness

It comes from Paul this week: a sign offering a strange kind of free ride. I sure hope they hand out protective gear to riders -- and I wonder what kind of vehicle they use!

Also, via His Grace Duke William the Possible of Puddleston St Droop, I used a nifty widget to generate my own peculiar aristocratic title:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Venerable Lord Jaquandor the Overdecorated of Witchampton Under Buzzard
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


(I used my pseudo-moniker because, well, it works better for stuff like this. "Sir Kelly" or "Lord Kelly" just don't work as well as "Venerable Lord Jaquandor", right?)

Finally, the query is posted over at PSoTD: What goofy thing are you going to do this year? Frankly, I'm not sure what goofy thing I should do this year. I'm open to suggestions. I think. Anyone?

No comments: