Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday Burst of Weirdness

I like meat loaf once in a while. (Heck, I even like Meat Loaf once in a while -- although I was shocked to hear him during last year's American Idol finale. His voice is gone, folks.)

I also like layer cake.

Now, the thing about meat loaf is that you don't have to shape it into a loaf. You can do other stuff with it.

Like, say, shaping it into a flat circle. Like...one layer of a layer cake.

OK, you can probably see where I'm going with this. I'm having trouble with the frosting, though. I don't like mashed potatoes. I'll have to think about this some more.

(A friend e-mailed this to me about five minutes ago.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Meat Loaf on the American Idol Final, too. He reminded me of Ozzy Osborne (the modern version). That isn't a compliment.