Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ahhh....time for some restful blogging....

It's been a few days since I posted something, mainly because it's been a very busy few days here at Casa Jaquandor Jaquandor's Cafe Americain Moe's Tavern. Friday was a very busy day at The Store (it kind of harshes the bakery department's mellow when their oven door breaks halfway through the morning baking), followed by lots of preparations for a busy weekend. Yesterday was the Sterling Renaissance Festival (more on that a bit later), which involved lots of driving and getting caught in the rain. Today was church, followed by a quick round of grocery shopping, followed by a return to the church for the church picnic. Then there were two loads of laundry, dinner for The Daughter, and falling asleep on the floor for about twenty minutes. Now it's 8:00 p.m. and I'm blogging for the first time since whenever the last time I blogged was.

So, in short, why yes, I would like some cheese with my whine.

I'll now be back to my regularly scheduled irregular posting in this space. In fact, I may be posting more through the first three days of this week, since we're on the cusp of a series of days on which the high temperatures are forecasted to be such that I may well work up some heat exhaustion just from the exertion of applying my right foot to the gas pedal for the drive into work.

No comments: