Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Small place, this Blogistan....

So I hopped over to Lynn's place, and read this post, in which she writes about a new Burger King ad or some such thing. Haven't seen the ad yet, but knowing my own sense of humor, I'd probably find it funny too. But she links a Pandagon post in disagreement. Pandagon's been on my blogroll forever, but I missed this particular post, so I checked it out -- and found LCScotty, a Buffalo blogger and regular reader here whom I've actually met in person, in the comments!

I don't have any real point here. I just think it's cool to follow links around and randomly encounter people I already know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can see the Burger King commercial at YouTube

Pat said...

FWIW, I found your blog today, and found myself hanging out here WAY longer than I should have.

Great stuff here.

Kelly Sedinger said...

Welcome aboard, and stick around!

LC Scotty said...

Hi Pat!!

Yeah, it really is amazing how interconnected everything is, sometiees.