Saturday, November 12, 2005

Updates for all!

I've just updated the master blogroll; the link is in the sidebar, right beneath the photos. Check out the new blogs you may not have heard of before, because I don't link bad blogs. That would make no sense. (I also removed a couple of blogs that have gone inactive since last time I checked them, and fixed a couple that have changed URLs, which explains why I could never read them anymore. Oops.)

(I'm undecided what to do about my link to A Small Victory, as that particular blog has closed down but the main page now bears links to lots of other stuff that Michele's doing that may contain blog-like substance, so for now I'm keeping it on the blogroll despite the fact that ASV-of-old has rung down the curtain and gone to meet its maker, it's bleedin' demised, it's an ex-blog.)

No comments: