Thursday, November 10, 2005

Odds-n-ends

:: Little Quinn had his first haircut yesterday, as he was really starting to get shaggy. And yes, there are before and after photos over at the Flickr photostream. Have a look! He's a lot more respectable now. (Although as of this writing he's in the doghouse with The Wife, as he pooped within three minutes of The Wife putting him his night-time diaper. I'm typing away with my back to the proceedings, because this way I can not show that I'm laughing.)

:: Oh, I'm thinking of throwing things open to The Loyal Readership, seeing as how I'm just awash in traffic these days (although it's still mostly Google image-search hits). If there's anything you all have been dying to ask me, or that you'd like to see me bloviate about, leave a comment or send an e-mail.

EDIT: Link fixed. Oops.

No comments: