Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Breaking the Silence

I know, I've been apologizing for silence in this space quite a bit over the last few weeks, so thanks for continually checking in even if new content has been more sporadic than usual. I've just not felt much like posting over the last couple of days, although there was a point where I did feel like posting, only to be denied because Blogger had some technical difficulties. Oh well. I'm still here, anyway, although I should give ample warning that at the beginning of next week, I shall be assisting at The Store with a project whose completion will require a couple of abnormally early mornings for me. (As in, I'll have opportunity to use Bart Simpson's immortal words, "There's a four o'clock in the morning, now?") So posting may again be sporadic at the outset of next week. OK? OK. Moving on....

No comments: