Saturday, October 29, 2005

Traffic Babbling

Time for some inane navel-gazing about my traffic trends, since I haven't done this in quite a while....

:: It can't be good that I'm the very first result for this search.

:: It can, however, be good that I turn up for this search. Maybe it's not good, but it could be.

:: I'm getting tons of Google Image search hits lately. The biggies are for the photo of actress (and MOB! designate) Jacqueline Obradors and for the photo of a packed Madison Square Garden I linked (but did not display) here. Odd.

:: And I wasn't paying much attention, but I now see that this month has pretty much obliterated by previous record-holding month in terms of hits, from back in May. I have links from PZ Myers and John Scalzi to thank for that, as well as all of you for stopping by. So thanks for stopping by. And stick around. Just keep your hands out of my fridge. Especially that big jar in the back. Don't open that. Nothing good can come of it. Really.

No comments: