Saturday, October 08, 2005

Light posting ahead

Updates to Byzantium's Shores will be lighter than usual this weekend, as I'm doing stuff with The Family. The Wife has a very rare entire weekend off, so we'll be taking advantage. Today we're going to brave the crappy weather in order to perform our annual trip to Pumpkinville (one of those little "fall festivals" that are all over the place this time of year), and then we're joining my parents for dinner in a bar/restaurant in a small Western New York town. And since tomorrow The Daughter will be staying with the grandparents into Monday, I'll have a day just to spend with The Wife and Little Quinn. So, writing posts probably won't be a priority until Monday. (That's not to say I won't post at all, however.) In fact, I may end up not watching the Bills-Dolphins game, which is quite a thing given that Bills-Dolphins is always an event in these parts.

(BTW, starting Kelly Holcomb is just a bad idea. We learn by doing, not by sitting on the bench. Losman should be in there. And my football loving friends at The Store and I have reached a consensus: if tomorrow, with Holcomb in there in place of Losman, is the day when the Bills' coaches finally decide to rush Willis McGahee 35 times, we're going to personally storm One Bills Drive with torches, tar, and feathers.)

No comments: