Thursday, September 01, 2005

Warning: Intermittent Blogging Ahead.

For the foreseeable future -- but hopefully not for too long in the foreseeable future -- my blogging may be scattershot, because while my computer is working fine, my monitor is not. Its image winks out randomly, and getting it to come back on literally requires picking the thing up and tilting it back and forth until the image returns. This takes longer and longer these days, and yesterday it took almost two hours of this before I could use the computer again. (No, I didn't do this continuously. I have more of a life than that.)

A new computer monitor is, unfortunately, a big enough expense that we can't just hop off to Circuit City today and pick up a new one. It'll take a while. Bear with me; I'm blogging as I can. Of course, given my mood today, that might be a good thing.

No comments: