Thursday, July 07, 2005

The happy band of brothers and sisters

Taking stock of a few British bloggers: Jessica Duchen and Dave Thomas are OK, although Dave is right angry now. Warren Ellis was not in London today, but Michael Brooke was (he's fine, and he was just blocks away from one of the attacks).

As of this writing, The Gray Monk hasn't posted anything about today's attacks, and neither has Charles Stross (who lives in Edinburgh, but for all I know might have traveled to London this weekend). Jostein is Norwegian, but his girlfriend is British, so I'm hoping she's OK. (Didn't she used to have an LJ of her own? I didn't see any links in his recent comments threads.)

If I missed anyone, let me know. I think I got all of the British bloggers on my blogroll.

UPDATE: I missed Helen Radice, who was not in London at the time. Also, The Gray Monk finally posts, with news that his childred are all right and with deep, understandable anger. M. Smith of CultureSpace weighs in today, although I'm not sure if Smith is British or not (although Smith refers to living in London in 1997).

No comments: