Sunday, July 03, 2005

Bring on the empty chapters!

Errrr...well, Chapter Thirteen of The Promised King is now up, in which we break away from the fire into which our heroes had fallen at the end of Chapter Twelve (and that after narrowly escaping the frying pan), to catch up on the doings of some of the supporting players in the story, some of whom are nefarious players indeed.

Also note that since the normal date on which I'd post Chapter Fourteen, July 17, is a day when I will be away from the computer due to the week-long cross-country excursion I will be commencing in ten days or so, I will be posting Chapter Fourteen in just one week's time. So we shall have the unusual pleasure of two chapters in two weeks, and really, isn't that the best deal to be found in Blogistan? I think so!

(As always, I am keeping this post at top, so scroll down for more content as I post it through Sunday and likely Monday morning and afternoon.)

No comments: