Saturday, February 05, 2005

Wow, I didn't see THAT happening....

I left a couple of pithy comments over here last week (of the "Quit picking on liberals!" variety)...and she designates Byzantium's Shores as her "Link of the Week", because I challenged her and made her think. I'm grateful for that, especially since after leaving each comment I later thought, "Hmmm, I wonder if I was too pissy there." I guess that one person's "pissy" is another person's "thought-provoking", eh? Maybe I should infuse the posts here with more pissyness? Is that even a word?

(Oh, and speaking of Links of the Week, I completely forgot to do an Image of the Week last week, and I couldn't find anything that really tripped my trigger for the "Burst of Weirdness". Sorry about both. For a belated Image of Last Week, go here. The tear at the corner of that woman's eye makes the whole photo. It's very striking; thanks to Graham for posting it.)

No comments: