Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Three years....

Three years ago today I published the first post at Byzantium's Shores. At the time I was working a telesales desk job, living with my one kid and three cats in a suburb of Buffalo. Since then, I have lost that telesales desk job, spent more than a year unemployed, seen two of those cats pass away and another enter the household, moved to Syracuse, moved back to the Buffalo area, sold some books on eBay, bought way more books, discovered new composers and new authors and new blogs, voted for the losing Presidential candidate...and watched The Wife give birth to a second child. Oh, and I've posted a lot of stuff here, much of it meaningless blather, and (bopefully) at least a small portion of it non-meaningless blather.

Thanks, all, for reading. Will I make it another three years here? There's only one way to find out. Stay tuned. Go Bills!

No comments: