Friday, February 25, 2005

Spoilers? I laugh in the face of spoilers!

SFSignal linked this stunning collection of photos and whatnot from Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, which also includes detailed commentary on what each picture represents. That is to say, the site pretty much gives away the entire plot.

Oh well. I don't care if the plot is spoiled for me, anyway.

Wow.

....and then SFSignal links this photo gallery of Star Wars fanboys, which might be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

No, it's definitely one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Hoo boy. (Even if one of these people bears an uncomfortable resemblance to Your Humble Narrator. And even if some of the commentary is mean-spirited "Look at the fat people" stuff. Oh, and the language isn't safe for work.)

No comments: