Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Not much to say....

I'm kind of tired this week, and I have a number of other pressing, "real-space" issues with which to contend. (The major one of those being the ongoing prosecution of the War On Clutter in my home. I figured I couldn't beat Terror on my own, so I'd fight Clutter instead. Otherwise, the Clutterists win. Uhhh...yeah.) Also, Blogger is being really really slow for me this week, for some reason, and there are just so many hours in the day. So it's entirely possible that my posting this week will be minimal (as if you couldn't tell).

As long as I'm at it, though, traffic over at The Promised King is still a bit too light. Come on, folks, the book can't be that bad, right? (But if it is, please don't let me know. I have so few delusions about myself intact as it is these days.)

No comments: