Sunday, January 02, 2005

I'm gonna get me some drywall and three cans of Spackle!

The "Triple Pundit" has mentioned a blog called "Manpower" a couple of times -- most recently here -- but she never provides a link, so I had to go a-Googling. And here it is. A representative quote from a sidebar chat thingy:

Thanks feminism for making men indifferent and turning women into whores who sell their sexuality instead of maintaining normal relationships with men. Well done.


This gives me pause. I married a woman and I work with a whole bunch of women, and unless I'm one of the most spectacularly bad judges of character in history, not one of the women around me on a nearly daily basis is a whore who's out selling her sexuality. So where are these whores? I'm just curious. Is Buffalo a whore-free zone or something? Because of the snow, maybe?

No comments: