Monday, December 20, 2004

Reminders Galore!

Here I indulge a bit of self-linking, so as to keep certain items from vanishing completely into the Blogoniferous Ether:

:: It's probably too late as a Christmas shopping idea, but I'm trying to keep stuff available on Ebay on a regular basis. Check out the button in the "Support Your Humble Narrator" section. I have books and CDs up now, with more to come. Go and bid. Because if you don't bid, the terrorists win.

:: Diary of a Ring. I just had a great time writing this post. (Despite the "To be continued" bit at the end, I'm not sure if I'll ever return to this idea. Taking it through to its ultimate conclusion might constitute beating to death a horse that's already dead. But I still like the resulting post.)

:: The Promised King, Book One, The Welcomer: Chapter One. I've been flirting with the idea of putting the book online, in blog format, with each chapter forming a single post. There are a number of reasons why I wouldn't want to do this, so I'm leaning away from the idea, but not so strongly that it doesn't interest me. Thoughts, anyone?

:: "To Weep When I Am Glad": short fiction excerpt.

:: At GMR, my article about the Lord of the Rings filmscores.

:: I've rejiggered the sidebar a little. The new series "Great Love Dialogue" now has its own sidebar section, and my fiction excerpts, sporadic though they may be, now inhabit their own sidebar section with updated links. In the days to come I hope to get some blogroll tweaking done; I have some links to change and some to add.

:: Oh, and the masthead image now links to the Byzantium's Shores front page. I've been meaning to make that change for, like, ever.

:: That should about do it for reminders, unless anyone wants to remind me about something I may have forgotten to remind you all about. Or something like that.

No comments: