Sunday, December 05, 2004

Is this thing on???

It probably seems rather rude for me to take an unannounced four-day break from posting right after I get done thanking people for stopping by as much as they have, but we bloggers are a capricious lot. My silence the last few days was not intended, but neither was it indicative of anything major going on in life aside from a couple of reviews for GMR I needed to get done and some other stuff going on in the pipeline. I merely encountered one of those confluences in blogging life when other projects took precedence at the same time that I found myself having relatively little to say.

Of course, I'm not sure if I have anything to say yet, but here I am anyway, saying stuff. Imagine that. Having nothing to say is never a total impediment to blogging.

No comments: