Friday, November 19, 2004

Search Engine Follies! (Formerly brought to you by Ziegfeld)

Maybe I'm just not digging through my referrals as much, or maybe I'm not finding the odd searches that bring people here all that odd anymore, or maybe, just maybe, the more I blog the less I turn up on really oddball searches. I'm not sure. But I saw one earlier that gave me pause, via an engine I've never seen before, Munky.com: On that particular search engine, I'm the top result for "An authority on dressing and feeling good". I even beat out Andrew Sullivan on this, for God's sake.

Anyway, I'm pretty certain that I am neither an authority on dressing (in neither the clothing sense or the salad sense), nor on "feeling good". Sorry to see this person go away unfulfilled, but them's the breaks, I guess.

No comments: