Thursday, November 18, 2004

Apologia (with traffic babbling)

I know I've been sparse the last day or two, and in truth, I expect that pattern to continue for a while, at any rate. The Wife returned to work today, which means that I am now the caregiver for Little Quinn when I'm not at work myself. And there's the matter of the five-year-old Daughter (who is proving to be remarkable with him -- I couldn't be happier about that). I'm trying to work in more "writerly" writing, as opposed to "bloggerly" writing (which is more akin to babbling), in and around trying to work out some kind of schedule or rotation or something like that for my time at home alone with the two kids.

I'm pleased, though, to note that earlier today traffic here broke the 70,000 hit plateau (that's "all time" -- if I had that many hits in a day, I'd probably explode). Thanks to everyone who's been reading or just dropping in to ogle pictures of women who are more talented than Britney Spears, and a double thanks to everyone who has seen fit to link me lately.

(Oh, and here's a link that I forgot to include in my round of "Lazy Links" the other day: an article that explores the demands placed upon the actors who play corpses on CSI. They should have special Emmy's for people who play dead people, or for people whose job it is to lie on a gurney and have makeup smear them with all manner of nasty shit for an appearance on ER.)

No comments: