Sunday, August 08, 2004

Much funniness will ensue.

I've just checked Christopher Moore's official website for the first time in quite a while, and I see that he has a new book coming out this winter, called The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror. He has the first chapter online here, but I think I'll wait.

Scrolling down the front of Moore's front page, I see that all of his previous books have been reissued with consistent cover art. Too bad that consistent cover art is so consistently hideous. I mean, these covers look like they were done by Mrs. Micklethwaite's artistically-challened third grade class. Yeecchhh. (At the opposite end of the spectrum is the cover of the Israeli edition of Bloodsucking Fiends, which would probably make me jump back if the bookstore had it face-out on the shelf.)

(I wrote about Moore's most recent book, Fluke, a year ago, here.)

No comments: