Saturday, July 10, 2004

Anybody know anything about digital cameras?

Specifically, what should I look for in a digital camera, if all I want to do is just take normal photos of stuff like the cats and the kid and the wife and incredibly hot women locales in Buffalo? I was in Target today (yeah, I took the Kid, but don't worry, this isn't going to devolve into a Lileks piece) and they had a couple of digital cameras of a brand I don't recall hearing of before, at around $99.99 each. Are these likely to be crap, or are they adequate to producing decent enough photos for e-mails and for posting here? Let me know in comments or e-mail, please. A hundred bucks is about what I'm willing to spend, after I save up to it for a bit, but if there's a serious drop off in quality below, say, the $200 mark, I'd like to know if the $99.99 models would be a waste of money.

No comments: