Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Wow, the crickets are loud these days....

No updates yesterday, either. Go figure.

This week I've been scheduled to go in to The Store at 6:30 each morning, for the purpose of watering the plants in the Garden Shop. Problem is, I've been so scheduled during what is apparently the Buffalo version of monsoon season. Three days of 6:30 a.m., and I have yet to so much as touch the hose. Anyway, I've been pretty tired and generally in a bit of a funk lately. I think that my muse has taken one of her not-infrequent vacations.

Basically, I'm pretty tired these days and for some reason I've been more unable than usual to focus my mental energy on writing anything. I'm hoping this wears off soon. Much more of this, and I'll start wondering if this is not so much a funk as the onset of burnout.

Anyway, thanks to all for continuing to check in.

No comments: