Sunday, May 02, 2004

More self-photographic goofiness

Since I now have not one but two people who think that my head-shot makes me look like I spend my spare time burying an axe in the skull of innocent Western New Yorkers, I rescanned the photo and spent a little time dinking around with my photo-editing software in an effort to lighten it up and make myself look a tad less evil and a bit more benign. (I would ask Robert, my professional photographer/artist friend, for help in this, but I know him too well to do so. He'd almost certainly Photoshop in a forked tongue protruding from my mouth or something. And no, this is not an invitation for all you weirdos out there to start Photoshopping my head. Not that I can stop you. Oh, crap.)

Anyway, I'm hoping that I look less murderous and more like the hippie that I was told I look like over here. I should have worn my tie-dye shirt that night.

No comments: