Friday, May 14, 2004

Friday Burst of Weirdness

I actually saw quite a bit of weird stuff online this week, but I decided to go with an old formula that I hadn't employed in a while: a two-term Google search, using "Cthulhu" as one of the terms.

So, I started by trying to see if I could find a spoof of Charles Schulz's Peanuts strip by searching under "Cthulhu Peanuts". This led me to Cthulhu Coffee, a site which has some recipes for items you could serve at a Cthulhu-themed party, I suppose. And, flipping through those recipes, I came across a Jell-O recipe that requires the use of a really cool, or really demented, kitchen device: a brain-shaped Jell-o mold.

I'm not sure what the weirdest thing in all that happened to be, but the whole thing was pretty weird, I suppose.

(By the way, if you visit Cthulhu Coffee, make sure to check out their sidebar navigation. It's a hoot.)

No comments: