Monday, April 19, 2004

Two Reminders

One: I'm soliciting suggestions for things to post about for next week, so leave suggestions in comments to this post.

Two: I got a pack of film for my old Polaroid "Instamatic" camera the other day, just out of curiosity to see if the thing still works. If it does, should I include some form of "head shot" here? Or would the horror of seeing just what the hell I look like finally doom Byzantium's Shores to a horrifying demise? Answer this one to comments in this post, right here.

UPDATE: By popular demand (two people, I think), I will try to put a headshot in the sidebar sometime in the next day or two. I warn you all: I may be the blogger behind the Move Over Britney! campaign, but I am not a candidate for inclusion in same. And not just because I'm, you know, male.

No comments: