Saturday, April 10, 2004

Now where did that blog go? It was just there a minute ago....

A week or so ago, I noticed a blog called The Book Stops Here in my Technorati link cosmos. Upon brief examination, I decided that it looked like an interesting blog, but I didn't have time at that point to do any extensive reading, so I filed it away for future reference. Then it disappeared entirely, as blogs sometimes do...but now it's back, and it still looks interesting. I can't find any identifications as to who is behind The Book Stops Here, but I'm assuming for now that the blogger is female -- especially after this post.

(And I have to say, I am both humbled and pleased as punch to see Byzantium's Shores listed alongside such company as the blogs that populate her blogroll. I'm torn between high pride and something David Gerrold once wrote about critics, something about every ass wanting to stand with the King's horses.)

No comments: