Sunday, December 07, 2003

Newcomers! (to me, anyway)

A couple of additions to the blogroll today:

:: NYCOLog, which is devoted exclusively to matters pertaining to Upstate New York.

:: Rick's Café Americain. I can't resist the combination of liberal politics and a Casablanca theme.

(UPDATE: No sooner did I post this than the URL for Rick's Cafe started going to someplace it shouldn't. So here is his old URL. Apparently his departure from BlogSpot is "in progress".)

:: Libertarian Jackass. Hey, it's his choice of a name, not mine. I've actually been reading him for a while – he turned up in my referrals several months ago – and he pretty much conforms to my usual reaction to Libertarians in general; i.e., on some issues I say, "Right on, Brother!" while on others I shake my head and mutter, "Say what?"

:: The Invisible Library. I just found this one two days ago. Another liberal (surprise!), but it's the list of favored authors that caught my notice. (Except for Michael Moore, whom I cannot bring myself to like. But you can't have everything.)

No comments: