Sunday, November 02, 2003

Of hiatuses, and the Bloggers who take them....

Mike Finley has put his blog on the back burner, which isn't that big of a surprise considering his sporadic posting and his previous comments on a general sense of ennui. I hope his hiatus doesn't last long.

Ditto James Capozzola, whose real life has also intruded.

Mike's Baseball Rants has gone on permanent hiatus...but in a good way. He left BlogSpot and took up Movable Type, so now he's writing...well, Mike's Baseball Rants. (I also just scanned through Mike's Halloween-day post...Holy Tabular Data, Batman!)

Finally, I should pass on to my loyal readership that I am planning a hiatus of my own for Thanksgiving. My current scheme is to not post from the day before Thanksgiving until the Sunday after, but who knows, I may just take an entire week off. It would be nice to do that without it being because we're moving from Buffalo to Syracuse, or back again.

No comments: