Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Embrace the Randomness!

Time for some lazy and random acts of linkage.

:: The Lord of All Things Swank points out a collection of 404 pages…including one that appears to be the actual classic text-adventure game, Zork. Oh, the hours I used to lose playing Zork…and its even greater forerunner, Colossal Cave…those were the days!

:: Via Alexandra I find the greatest Flash timewaster ever.

:: Via Lynn Sislo I find the worst jobs in science. Ewwwwww. I hope none of these jobs exist in Buffalo.

:: Scott points out a way that one can show one's disdain for people who think they need to drive a Hummer. I don't know…I sympathize, but I'm not sure that offending someone who is driving a vehicle that probably wouldn't lurch more than one might expect from a low speed-bump as it ran me over is such a good idea.

No comments: