Friday, August 01, 2003

Time for some random gibberish (as opposed to my usual gibberish-by-design):

:: By a hair, July turned out to be my second-highest month yet for total hits. I was expecting it to come in third, after the dismal start to the month via the Fourth of July weekend. Not bad. I am also currently ensconced as an "Adorable Rodent" on the Ecosystem. It's neat how this has sort-of grown over the nearly eighteen months I've been doing this.

:: Unrepentant Lucasians, rejoice! An SFSite reviewer likes Attack of the Clones too. Gradually the world will be turned to our way of thinking.

:: Wonderful innovations that you don't see lauded enough include grocery stores with enclosed play areas wherein the kid can be deposited and, in the lack of such an area, shopping carts in the shape of toy trucks so the kid can pretend to "drive" around the store. A not-so-wonderful innovation is those little yellow plastic toy shopping carts that kids push around themselves. Those are the work of the Devil and must be destroyed.

:: Ah, August....that wonderful time of year when I take a fresh look at the Pittsburgh Pirates' roster and say, "Who are these guys?"

No comments: