Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Whoa....I'm on the new Blogger....whoa....(grabs desk to keep room from spinning)

Immediate impressions: I prefer looking at my log on a different browser window entirely while I'm posting, so I'll just keep doing things that way. Also, I have to assume that my archiving ability will return at some point? I'm proceeding from the assumption that my archive posts still exist on the BlogSpot servers, and that this is a bug that needs to be worked out. It's a nice-looking interface, though. I'll give it a chance for a while, since, well, I don't have much choice otherwise. (It occurred to me that I could go to MovableType and host Byzantium's Shores on my ISP's web space, where my template graphics are already stored, but I think I'd still rather wait until I can afford full-hosting at LogJamming or Hosting Matters or some such place. That, and I'd still want my own domain name, which I can't afford right now.)



No comments: