Sunday, April 13, 2003

Boring notes from real life:

:: Buffalo Sunlight Watch: Four days and counting! Woo-hoo!!

:: It occurs to me today, watching our cats wreak a bit of havoc amongst the cardboard boxes, that cats could be considered WMD's, for sufficiently modest values of "M".

:: I took the daughter to Burger King yesterday, because she recently discovered cheeseburgers. The toy in her meal was this little plush Spongebob Squarepants guy. She keeps identifying him, though, as "Sideshow Bob".

:: One hundred compact discs in a cardboard box is friggin' heavy.

:: Somehow, after every move I find some reason to go to Radio Shack and buy some new bit of connecting wire or plugs or something. This time it was an extra cord for my computer speakers, so I can easily switch to headphones if I want to listen to something discretely. My question, though, is: when did Radio Shack stop asking for bizarre amounts of personal information prior to ringing up a six-buck purchase?

No comments: