Saturday, March 15, 2003

Random notes on maintenance issues and such:

:: I updated "Other Journeys" at left to replace a couple of blogs that haven't been updated in many moons, and to add a few of the more heavily-frequented members of the left-wing blogosphere. I also added a link to my evil twin.

:: It strikes me as weird that I can walk into Wal-Mart or Target and, for the price of a single new, full-price music CD buy two movies on DVD, complete with extras and widescreen presentation. No wonder the music industry is in the toilet....and further evidence, from the classical world: Naxos, whose discs retail for around seven bucks, is really starting to outsell the bigger labels.

:: I'm not sure why, but I'm supposed to say Hello to a person named "Mieke". OK, here goes: Hi, Mieke. (By the way, I like the name "Mieke" and have every intention of stealing it for a future book or story.)

No comments: