Wednesday, February 26, 2003

My blogroll -- known poetically as "Other Journeys" -- keeps growing. Fantasy writer Caitlin R. Kiernan is doing a journal called Low Red Moon, which I think is about the writing of a novel by that same name. Also, there is a blog of political content called The Forge that I found by sheer chance (it happened to be one of the "ten most recently published" blogs on the Blogger main page when I signed in a few days ago, and once in a while I'll check a few of these to see what's interesting). It appears to be right-of-center political commentary, but I'm not entirely sure and anyway, the guy seems to have an interesting voice. It's a very new blog, so I'm provisionally linking it. (I'm prejudiced in its favor, anyway, because the writer, Joshua Legg, is using the same template that I used for Byzantium's Shores when I got started. Do I need a good reason for everything?!)

No comments: